Wednesday, December 29, 2010

After 2 Days of Crying,

Will is back in diapers :(.  We decided to come back from the cabin early on Monday in hopes I could get Will back on track with potty training but after 3 long days I decided to put him back in diapers.  I have seriously cried all day yesterday and today because I am so frustrated!  Will 100% had potty training down and if it wasn't for the U.T.I. would still be in big boy underwear.  Poor Will wants NOTHING to do with the potty and I cant say I blame him after watching how much pain he was in.  I just honestly feel like such a failure :(  The most frustrating part is that diaper changes are a nightmare but Will wont wear underwear or even try to make it to the potty, he just stands and pee's.  So finally after 5 accidents in less than 20 minutes I sobbingly put him back in diapers :(  Hopefully in a few weeks he will want to use the potty again!

2 comments:

Genessa said...

Oh Jamie that is awful, I am so sorry! I can't blame the poor kid. You are not a failure at all. The book that I used said to wait at least 30 days before trying again because they don't remember. It will be okay so don't beat yourself up. Your a wonderful mommy!

Alisha said...

So sad!!! I'm sure things will get better with potty training after a few weeks though. Looks like you had an excellent Christmas!