Saturday, November 20, 2010

SherRon's 50th in Park City

I headed to Park City this weekend for a surprise 50th party for Aunt SherRon and was so glad I was able to go!  I am lucky to have the best in law/family ever and the overnight getaway was so much fun!

Me & Heather waiting to yell surprise:

SherRon had no clue!  It was so perfect!

So cute :)

The whole group of girls (+Dale & Dakota) at dinner:

Such a fun night at the lodge!

We stayed at The Escala Lodge and it was absolutely gorgeous!

Me, Stacy, & Whitni:

Spending the morning in snowy Park City, love it!

It was such a great getaway and such a fun time.  
Happy early birthday SherRon!!!!

2 comments:

Whitni said...

I really really like this post. I think we are a really awesome threesome. We should land somewhere new before the little grape arrives. :)

SherRon said...

Yeah you all pulled it off! Thanks for being a part or the party. Can I come too? I'm game for any girls get away. Can't to meet your new baby! Girl or boy?