Today we got together with my family in Salt Lake for our annual Christmas party. Amanda and Ben hosted this year and we were able to use their awesome clubhouse and it worked out perfectly! Both me and Jessica are horribly sick with the worst flu bug I have EVER had in my entire life. I am literally throwing up every hour and feel so icky. Luckily I was able to make it to the party so we could get updated family pics done (which I am sure I look pretty awesome in) and sleep on the couch for a bit before throwing up again and heading home (to throw up again in the car, then in my driveway, and on and on!). I wish I would have been feeling better to enjoy the get together with my family but look forward to them coming back down in a few weeks!
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment