Friday, November 19, 2010

Gma Bev's Halloween Party

I know it seems random to just now be blogging about my Mom's Halloween Party but I wanted to wait so I could post pics of my families reaction to the good news that I am pregnant!  Here are a few pics from the amazing party:


My handsome little skeleton:

The food was so fun!



The ambiance of the party was so awesome!

Seriously he I think I have the cutest skeleton ever!
We decided a fun way to tell everyone would be to get everyone together for a family pic and then Mike would say, 


1,2,3, WE'RE PREGNANT!
 
You have to watch for everyone's individual reaction, PRICELESS!

Aimee gets it:

Brandi gets it:

Mom gets it:

Dad, Justin, & Amanda get it:

And finally Ben gets it:




It was seriously the best way to tell them!  I LOVE IT!

0 comments: