Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hermana Whitni

We are getting so excited for Whitni to be finishing up her mission! We have missed her so much and I just cant stand the anticipation of the last few weeks before she comes home.

So Will and I made a paper chain:
Ha ha okay so I made a paper chain! I feel like a little kid again counting down the days till Christmas or something :). Every day I get to tear away a link I get just get so happy and cant believe Whit's 18 months are almost up. She has been such an amazing missionary and her testimony has grown so strong while serving the people in Chicago.

Whitni was so thoughtful and mailed me a coupon she earned at Walgreens the other day and I used it to put together Will's birthday gift from Aunt Whitni:







Seriously he was SO excited! And btw 29 days and counting until we go pick up Hermana Whitni!!!!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Yeah for Whitni coming home! I love that you made a paper chain...so cute:)

SherRon said...

I can't wait for Whit either. We need to plan a girls get away after she is home.