Tuesday, April 20, 2010

{the reception}

Tonight was Amanda and Ben's reception and it was absolutely gorgeous! They had it at the Le Jardin and it was the perfect venue for these two love birds:

Will did not want to be held so this is the best pic we got!

I also attempted to make the wedding cake:

and for my 1st attempt I think I did pretty good!

The kids looked so cute in there ties and skirts:

Isn't Ty one handsome little boy :)

Will got photography lessons:


and spent time with Daddy:

and played in the water with Jessie:

and ran around:

I got to catch up with my cute cousin Sam and baby Kaycee:

and we all ate about 3 bowls of YUMMY Cold Stone ice cream:

Will was content with M&M's:

he devoured them actually:

then finished with some water:
It was my parents anniversary today as well so we put them on the spot:

I LOVE my cute parents!

then my Dad got brave:

and planted one on my Mom:
I love how happy they both are here:
Aimee, Me, Mom, Dad, & Brandi

My handsome Pops

The Griffith Family

Brent & Stacy came and showed their support:

The beautiful bride:

The gorgeous cake area in the evening:
It was so pretty and everything went really smooth. I am so glad the skirts, ties, and bows all turned out so cute! It was very stressful doing the cake and I am happy it worked out. Congrats again guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love how you always have so many pictures, I never see you taking any!

Chy said...

I think the Cake turned out AWESOME!!! Nice job ;)