Friday, April 02, 2010

{Disneyland Day 6}

Today was such a perfect close to our Disneyland vacation. Since we decided to take a later flight out of LA we had almost another full day in the park. We started out trying some beignet's:

They were so delicious! I could have eaten a dozen or so, literally :)

Will was content to watch the train this whole vacation. It was so much fun watching him get excited each and every time we heard or saw it.

Will also has loved all the 'quack quacks' thanks to Dad teaching him how to quack this vacation:

Will was almost strong enough :)

We timed things just right and were able to ride
Mad Tea Party a few times in row!


And then walked right onto Alice in Wonderland:


Will loved looking for Mr Rabbit and playing at his house:



I love this next pic Mike captured of Will being such a good boy :)

We decided to take Will on Its a Small World again:





And then got really brave and took him on Pirates of the Caribbean:

And Will LOVED it! He surprised us and wasn't scared at all of the two drops. He has amazed us with how much he has enjoyed all the rides. It has been so much fun.

We happened to catch Princess Tiana's Mardi Gras Celebration:

Ha ha I love it! This kid loves music and even has natural rhythm. I sure hope he keeps showing such an interest in music, I want another guitar player like Daddy ;)

I finally got my corn dog in New Orleans Square:

And have had such a happy happy boy this whole trip:
Of course we had to do Buzz for Daddy one last time:


And I just couldn't resist getting my boys Astro Blasters:
Mommy finally found the right Vinylmation Micky for Will:And so Daddy had to document it :)

Back at the hotel for nap time:

Will woke up from his nap around 2:45pm and so we debated what to do. We could take the 3pm shuttle and get the airport extra early or walk back to the park and ride the Disneyland Train around the park one last time. If it would have been entirely up to me I would have just taken the 3pm shuttle and gotten to the airport early, because that's me, I like to be early :). But we decided to go back to the park and have a leisurely last hour at Disneyland.

Ha ha were we wrong! The park seemed extra crowded but we patiently waited in line to get on the Disneyland Train. We waited, and waited, and waited. Finally it was our turn to get on and after a few stops I looked down at my watch and oh crap it was 3:45, our shuttle left at 4! So we decided out fastest way out was to jump off in Tomorrowland and ride the Mono Rail back to Downtown Disney and then hurry to the hotel to grab our bags. We get off the train and quickly get to the Mono Rail station to see it is packed! There was no way we could wait and decided to just book it through the park. The only problem was there was a parade going on so half the streets were blocked off! It was so crazy.

We finally made it out of the park and ran to the hotel. It was 4:05 pm, oh man! Mike ran up to room and I ran to the shuttle just as they were loading the last passenger. I told the driver my husband was right behind me with our bags and quickly collapsed the stroller and threw it in the luggage container. We waited what seemed like forever and finally Mike made it struggling with ALL of our bags! I ran over and helped him and we luckily made our shuttle! It was so crazy, and SO unlike me! I blame it on a week of fabulous vacation that took over the logical part of my brain :)

On the shuttle:
And on our way home!

We could not have asked for a better vacation! Both Mike and I agree it was one of our best vacations ever. I think getting to watch Will experience all the new things was so rewarding. He loved it. Although we had a few rough moments, Will was so good the whole trip. He was such a happy boy and I am pretty sure we have a little traveler on our hands! Now who wants to go back with us?!!!

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I want to come.4 sure.:)

Genessa said...

Man looks like you guys had a blast! What a vacation. Love all the pictures.