Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grandpa Beards 90th

Today we met with my Dad's side of the family to celebrate my Grandpa Beard's 90th birthday. We had a great time catching up with family we haven't seen for years.

Mikey

Will


Lovin this little cheeser!

Jessie & Me

Are you two twins?! Ha ha!

Me, Aimee, Amanda, Brandi, & Grandpa

My Dad & Grandpa

My Dad, LaVere, Deb, and Grandpa

The whole big family:
Happy Birthday Grandpa Beard!

5 comments:

Mike Scott said...

Awesome! Get the pic of me playing on the phone! :(

Genessa said...

Wow! I have not looked at the blog in a couple days and look what happened you have been so busy. Love all the posts and the pictures. I have not seen all your family in forever. Well I am hoping that Adam gets a job soon so we can come visit this summer.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun and staying busy! Enjoyed looking at all the pics and seeing what your family has been up to! Great job on the cake and all your projects!

Anonymous said...

What is up with my wierd photos as of late. No more crazy faces, I look strange enough without them!

luke and kourt said...

I saw Will's pics on Mikkis blog, k, they were the cutest thing ever! I love the bike and wagon and the ones in the truck were so adorable!