Monday, March 22, 2010

Best Couponing Day EVER!

I have to share my latest post from my couponing blog http://chicsavers.blogspot.com/. Seriously one of my best couponing days ever!

My post reads:

I have been waiting patiently for a REALLY good diaper deal for the past FOREVER! I knew as soon as I saw there was a BUNCH of $3 Huggies coupons that I could put together some way good deals :)

I definitely heart Rite Aid this week!


Round One:
Round Two:
$39.41+tax at Rite Aid!
42 packs of diapers @ $0.87 per pack!
1,387 diapers @ 3 cents a diaper!
Plus 17 Johnson's baby products FREE!
(Normal retail approx. $600.00!)

HUGE thanks to my cute hubby for begging co-workers to print coupons for me, my mother-in-law for printing MORE coupons for me, and my awesome sister for tagging along and helping me do more transactions at each store! As always check out my cute friend Annalisa at Slavetosave for the how to knowledge on couponing!

5 comments:

luke and kourt said...

You are amazing!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Thats amazing! I need to learn how to do that...

Morgan said...

That is so awesome!! My mom is totally hooked on coupons now and I secretly like it cuz I get lots of the stuff but I won't tell her that cuz I like to make fun of her new addiction! Hope all is well girl!

carrieb said...

Oh my word! Now that is just amazing! Okay, so next time you need to give me a heads-up on the couponing!

Chy said...

HOLY CRAP! I totally missed out on that one! Nice work.

The tree house place looked so fun, I loved all the fun pictures!