Saturday, March 06, 2010

Amanda's Bridal Shower

We had such a fun time at Amanda's shower this afternoon! The food was delish and the party was perfect for Amanda.

Mom & Amanda

Me & Aimee

Amanda, Mom, & Aimee

Amanda & Brandi

Amanda, Mom, Clea, & Brandi
(notice Aimee's arm, this is about the time we
REALLY started having some fun!)

I KNEW everyone would bring BORING gifts so of course I had to
SPICE it up a bit :)

Bwah ha ha!

This is just a glimpse of the hilarious pics me and Aimee got throughout the shower! We decided to snap pics of people when they weren't looking and by the end of the shower we were laughing so hard we were crying. I am pretty sure all of Ben's family thinks we are crazy but it was seriously so much fun!

Then we headed back to my house to plan some things for our upcoming Disneyland trip:Will watched some TV:

Ty showed us how to break dance:

Tyler's Mini-Me:

Will & Natalie

Will & Jessica

Boys being boys!

Jess & Grandma

Nat & Grandma

Ty & Grandma

Will & Grandma
I LOVE that I captured my Mom's real smile and laugh :)

0 comments: