Friday, September 14, 2012

Emmie's 15 month Check Up

I took Emmie in for her 15 month check up today and we met with our new Pediatrician Doctor Leah Costello.  We really wanted to stay at the Memorial Clinic and were excited and hopeful to meet Dr Costello.  She was so perfect for us and I am really excited to have found another great doctor to take care of our kiddos.  We will really miss Dr Allred but I think we found another great keeper!  Emmie's checkup went really good and she is developing great and right on track. 


23.5 lbs (58%)
32 in (88%)

Words: Mama, dada, papa, bella, book, Will, coco, cool, belly button (so cute!), night night, hi, no, bye, ball, ah ohh, bath and probably more I am forgetting!

Emmie understands so much and amazes us every day when we realize she is understanding something new!

Emmie is a climber and holds her own with her brother :)

She still only has 8 teeth but has a few molars coming in.

This little girl LOVES books!  She has to have a book to fall asleep with and is constantly sneaking into Will's room to steal his books.

Emmie is the sweetest most adorable baby girl ever!  We love her so much!!!

0 comments: