I love days like today! Will had a dentist checkup today and he did great, no cavities. After the appointment he crashed on the couch and took a little nap so I was able to get a little bit done today.
After his little snooze I bundled him up so he could play outside for a while before Dad got home. This boy loves to be outside, even in the winter!
Emmie woke up and was missing her brother ;)
Once Mike made it home Will insisted on "helping" Mike shovel. I was dying laughing because every time Mike turned his back Will would dump snow right where Mike just cleaned. It was so stinkin funny!
Eventually Mike caught him ;)
We decided to head to a movie and when we got there we were the only ones there! It was hilarious. I guess the re-release of Beauty and the Beast wasn't too popular tonight and it was definitely a little scary for Will.
0 comments:
Post a Comment