I cant believe I am already at the half way point! I am so lucky to be feeling great and am getting so excited to add this sweet baby girl to our family.

As you can see I am definitely getting bigger! I am amazed at how strong this little girlie is already and am grateful she is as active as Will was in my tummy, I love it! We also wanted to let everyone know we are pretty settled on a name, we are like 99% sure so we decided to share it with everyone. We are excited for Emilie Olivia Scott to be joining our family and are excited for Will to meet his little sister Emmie :). He is going to be the best big brother ever and already plays toys on my tummy to 'play' with his sister and LOVES to give my tummy kisses throughout the day. It is seriously so sweet. Emmie also gets pretty agitated when she can hear Will crying and kicks my tummy like crazy until he stops, I'm pretty sure these two kiddos already have a special bond and we are excited to see how are family changes this next summer :).
5 comments:
So excited to meet her as well! Glad that you are feeling good and things are moving along. Lots of changes in the Scott home!
You look adorable! I love the name you picked, so cute! Can't wait to meet her:)
I love having babies! There is a certain addiction to the way they feel inside of you and the way the family changes when they come along and the funness and happiness they bring forever after that! I seriously have to be careful or I could become octomom! But really I am soooooo happy for you and I cannot wait to see her!
That is pretty darn sweet! I hope he likes his sister more than Bridger liked Drayson! I hope you guys are having a good time in NY.
Love the name! So cute.
Post a Comment