{18 weeks}
I am so glad I actually look prego and not just chubby anymore! I am amazed at how much my body has changed already and most of all how strong our little girlie is already. I can't believe I'm almost to the halfway point already, I think that means its time to bust out the maternity clothes right?! I also think Will is somewhat starting to figure things out and has been really interested in the ultrasound pics lately and constantly wants to carry them around. He has also started calling Larry (his teddy bear) his baby and takes care of him lots, its adorable :). Will is growing up so fast and is going to be such a good big brother to his little sister!
2 comments:
You are still tiny! I am WAY bigger than that, and you are a few weeks ahead of me! It's fun to look pregnant and not chubby though. I agree, if I am going to have a belly, it needs to look like there is a baby there!
You look so little! I can't believe that you are that far along.
Post a Comment