Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Lil Miss Hadley

Will's little girlfriend Hadley turned 1 this week and we got to go help her celebrate at her party yesterday! I got Will all dressed up and even brushed his teeth before the party :)

Party Boy Will:

Not a fan of the hat though!

Me & Cassie

With the help of Stacy, I have discovered a new LOVE of sewing and made Miss Hadley a skirt:

I am super happy with how it turned out! Not to shabby for my first attempt at sewing.

I also made Will a matching tie:Are they seriously not the cutest or what?!
(and yes Will is missing a shoe ;)
We love you Hadley, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

How freakin cute!!!! I love the skirt idea I might have to make one for Nicoles little girl. I wish we lived closer because I'm trying the whole sewing thing also. Fun, loved the fabric also.

Kirsten said...

Those are too cute! I love the skirt and matching tie. They are ready to go on a date!