Will LOVES his little Bella so much! He follows her around and has started to 'play' by her which usually means he scares her to death. Its a good thing Bella is so even tempered :)
5 years ago
Will LOVES his little Bella so much! He follows her around and has started to 'play' by her which usually means he scares her to death. Its a good thing Bella is so even tempered :)
Posted by Jamie at 8:03 PM
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I have missed out on so much stalking! K...first of all I am hiring you to make skirts for my girls! That was freaking adorable! Second, I cannot believe that Will just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Who knew that was even a possibility!
So cute, him and Bridger are so much a like. I love it. They are getting so grown up. I was going to give you heads up that we are having Bridger's party on the 20th of March.
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Man I wish that we lived closer!
Post a Comment