Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Party at the Scott House!

This year for my family Christmas Party I was lucky enough to get to host it at my house! I LOVE having parties and had so much fun getting everything ready. All of my sisters and nieces and nephews were able to make it and we had a pretty full house! I loved every minute of having everyone here and we had so much fun!

Santa even surprised us at our party!

Melanie:

Porter:

Tyler:

Hailey:

Natalie:

Jessica:

Will:

I was fortunate enough to get the BEST white elephant gift of all:

So funny! We all then admitted our secret crushes we had on the guys from the game when we were young :)

My Mom then surprised my Dad with the best gift ever!



My Grandpa Beard's gun! My cute Dad was so surprised and so happy my Mom got it for him! He thought the gun was long gone when my Grandpa sold it but thanks to my Mom and my Aunt Deb they got it back! It was so cute to see how happy he was :)

Just had to throw this CUTE pic in of my little man Will:

Thanks everyone for coming! We look forward to next year!

0 comments: