Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Change

This is our Christmas card from last year:


My goodness A LOT has changed this year! Will has gotten so big and I cant even believe he was ever so little. Its crazy! I am getting ready to send out our 2009 card so email or message me your address if you would like one! jamie.leigh.21@gmail.com

3 comments:

Genessa said...

Hey you know that I want one! 965 Dairy Ln Idaho Falls, Id 83404.

I am glad that you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Shopping on Black Friday is such a blast! We are hoping to have a house next year so we can buy a big TV on Black Friday next year since I got the camera this year!LOl! I am so glad that I saved you one. I saw the mad rush of people so I knew that it would be safer if I just grabbed one!

Are you guys going to be around the next couple of weeks? I was thinking it would be fun to come down and go to Temple square. I have not said anything to Adam yet so let me know what you guys plans are.

Jamie said...

You guys definitely should come down! It would be a lot of fun to see you guys :) We are actually headed to IF this weekend again for my nieces baptism and then next weekend we have company. The next weekend would be good though for us. When were you thinking?

luke and kourt said...

Hey Jamie! My new address is: 2627 East 3380 South St.George, Utah 84790. Gearin' up for HairCares, don't you wish you doin the same :)j/k lol!