Monday, August 17, 2009

End of Summer BBQ in Idaho Falls

After spending Friday recouping at home, we took off Saturday morning and headed to Idaho Falls for a few days with my family. My sister Aimee planned an end of summer BBQ at her house and it was so much fun!

Aimee making little flags for the different types of meat:
Ha ha I love it! What a dork!

The kids had so much fun playing!
Notice how Mikey is a kid too :)

My fabulous Mom:

Natalie:Uncle Justin and Will, accompanied by Milton

Justin serenading Mike on the patio!
How sweet!

Then we finished the night up with haircuts for everyone!

On Sunday we had a fun time relaxing at Gpa Clint and Gma Bev's house. I think Gpa had the most fun showing Will how to use the digger that Great-Gpa Beard made!


We love you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dork...excuse me. I am fairly sure that everyone may or may not have enjoyed being able to tell what flavor of meat they were eating. It was so fun and already we are excited about having Will here again, oh and you too. Love ya.