Lately Mike has been super busy at work and is constantly staying late or staying up most of the night to get stuff done. I feel like I hardly get to see him but being busy is good!
Tonight Mike got to enjoy a fun night 'working' while he got to take some clients to Rocky Mountain Raceway for the races. His partners even gave him this snazzy shirt so he would fit in with the rest of the crowd.

We are thinking we might paint the office back to Nascar Red like it was when we first moved in, complete with a Nascar border and plaques with rubber tire pieces collected from various races.
(Seriously that's how the office was!)
1 comments:
Michol,when I text you that night and you said out to the races. I was wondering if all the stress had caught up to you may have been betting on horses!
Post a Comment