Will and I had soo much fun in Idaho Falls this past week! We are both tired and wore out so just a short post tonight but I couldn't resist sharing this pic:
Will decided to 'help' me while I made a quick trip to the store for a few items and I was seriously dying when he took a perfectly placed bite out of my list. There was only like 5 items on the list and I stood there for 5 minutes trying to remember what the first two items were, classic!
5 years ago
2 comments:
That is funny! What a little rascal:)
Oh man!! That is funny. That is one thing that I learned the hard way. Bridger did the same thing when he was a little younger!! Kids are hilarious.
I am glad that you guys made it home ok. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of your moms house. Thanks again for stopping by.
Love You guys
Genessa
Post a Comment