That Will is just too cute!! My brother just has a baby and named him William (after nobody!)!! We need to get back together sometime soon!!!
He is full of it. I need to come play with Will soon. I want to squeeze him.
Soo cute! He is so big, I can't believe his birthday is already here! We will have to do lunch when I get home. 5 more weeks!!
I swear there is a good 6 months or more when I wonder why I waste money on toys. He is such a cutie, and I can't believe how fast he's growing up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That Will is just too cute!! My brother just has a baby and named him William (after nobody!)!! We need to get back together sometime soon!!!
He is full of it. I need to come play with Will soon. I want to squeeze him.
Soo cute! He is so big, I can't believe his birthday is already here! We will have to do lunch when I get home. 5 more weeks!!
I swear there is a good 6 months or more when I wonder why I waste money on toys. He is such a cutie, and I can't believe how fast he's growing up.
Post a Comment