Wednesday, April 29, 2009

St George

I just got back from St George with my Mom and sisters and we had soo much fun!

We had so much fun at 25 Main with our adorable and yummy cupcakes.
A must try Bubble Tea
The beautiful St George TempleLots and lots of shopping!

A big thank you to Mark and Melissa! The condo was perfect :) And a shout out to Kortney for all the fun ideas and directions while in St George!

Amanda and my Mom stayed another day with me at home and we headed to the Rec Center to go swimming. It was lots of fun and I cant believe I have lived here almost 2 years and haven't been yet. Its amazing, definitely my new fav of the area.

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

How fun! I wonder if we were in St. George the same time, we just got home tonight from our trip to mesquite.

SherRon said...

What a fun time with family. I'll bet your going to spend a lot of time at the pool this summer.

luke and kourt said...

A cupcake and a bubble tea is all you ever need...Sounds like you guys had fun! I love Urban Wear too...way cute clothes there!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How fun to break away, especially with family. Too bad the weather wasn't that great!