Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kidsteals.com

About a week ago I ordered something from one of my favorite online stores kidsteals.com. They are a Utah company so for us locals we get the option of local pickup for FREE so I always stop by to grab my goodies. Yesterday when I went in to pick up my order the cute girls there fell in love with Will and asked if I would let him be a 'model' for today's steal. So of course I said YES!!!!

Seriously he was eatin it up! He was posing and smiling and even that more cute than when they first met him. I was dying it was so funny! Its been a lot of fun to see my handsome little man on the site all day and cant help wonder who all is seeing it too! I even bought the cute board shorts just because :)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

What a cutie:)

Elisa said...

how fun! What a little stud!